End of Life or is it eternal life?
Having Cancer or Health Issues, end of life or is it eternal life?
Jesus Christ is the way: In the hope of eternal life, which God, who does not lie, promised before the beginning of time Titus 1:2 NIV
Love is the most important commandment of all, it is with much love, that I write hoping that you start thinking about eternity and where you want to spend it. For me (my personal prayer) to my Lord Jesus. ” I pray that I dwell in your house all the days of my life Lord, to gaze at your beauty Father and seek you in your temple (Your heart and Soul).
4 questions about eternity to think about, when facing Health issues or Cancer.
- Is a relationship with Jesus Christ important to you?
- Do you believe the Holy Spirit resides in you?
- Do you believe the holy Bible is inspired by the Holy Spirit?
- How much time in your life do you spend reading God’s holy Word?
When reading the Bible, one major topic resoundingly comes to mind. Do I have a right relationship with Jesus Christ? What does that mean, having a right relationship with Jesus Christ or is it even that important?
Jesus thought it was important in:
Matthew 7: 21-23 Not everyone who says to me, Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophecy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles? Then I will tell them plainly, “I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!” – NIV
7 ways scriptures explain the importance of eternal Life.
Jeremiah 29:11- 14 for I know the plans I have for you, “declares the Lord.” plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you, “declares the Lord.”
2 Timothy 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, in keeping with the promise of life that is in Christ Jesus. NIV
2 Timothy 1:9 He has saved us and called us to a holy life–not because of anything we have done, but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time,
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:23 NIV
“Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.” Matthew 25:46
Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them. Romans 1:32
Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life. Galatians 6:8
Definition of RIGHTEOUSNESS,
- Purity of heart and rectitude of life; conformity of heart and life to the divine law. Righteousness, as used in Scripture and theology, in which it is chiefly used, is nearly equivalent to holiness, comprehending holy principles and affections of heart, and conformity of life to the divine law. It includes all we call justice, honesty and virtue, with holy affections; in short, it is true religion.
- Applied to God, the perfection or holiness of his nature; exact rectitude; faithfulness.
- The active and passive obedience of Christ, by which the law of God is fulfilled. Daniel 9.
Above definition is from Sword Searcher.
For me it means a right relationship with Jesus Christ our Lord.
With much Love